Join us in Annapolis!
On Monday, March 6th at 6pm, supporters will gather at Lawyer's Mall in Annapolis to rally for the passage of legislation pending in the Maryland General Assembly that seeks to protect and advance gender-based rights.
The event will focus on a variety of subjects and legislation, including many bills from MCASA's Legislative Agenda. Learn about some of our 2023 priorities:
- Marriage Should Not Be a Defense to Sex Crimes
- Reproductive Rights
- Secretary of State Susan Lee
- Delegate Sandy Bartlett
- Senator Ariana Kelly
- Delegate Lesley Lopez
- Delegate Pamela Queen
- Sharon Blugis, Pro-Choice Maryland
- Karen Nelson, Planned Parenthood of Maryland
- Michelle Siri, MLAW
- Rebecca Snyder, Executive Alliance
- Delegate Emily Shetty
We hope to see you there!
Learn More Reserve Your Spot